Door Holders and Closers
These are either electromagnet Holders that are wired into the fire alarm system and hold the fire door open, then releasing when the fire alarm system sounds or Door Closers which are the arm type and pull the fire door shut when the fire alarm sounds.
Now released is the all new FREEDOR wireless door holder.
Freedor is a wireless device that is installed at the top of a fire door and will allow the door to swing freely, and be left in any position, but will close the door when the fire alarm sounds.
- Adjustable closing speed & sensitivity
- Wireless technology
- Operates up to power size 4 (80kg fire door)
- Holds the door open at any angle up to 90°
- Operates as a normal door until activated
- Suitable for right and left hand swing doors
- Can be installed on the opening or closing side of the door
- Night-time release facility
- Fail-to-safe technology, with a minimum battery life of 12-18 months
- Complies with BS EN 1154, BS EN 1155, BS 7273-4 category C
- CE marked
How does it work?
Dorgard system X are also available are the battery operated units which is attached to the bottom of the door and then release when the fie alarm is activated.
They trigger the fire alarm by either Wi-Fi or an acoustic method which transmits a signal to the units and hence requires no cabling and a allows for a fast installation.
Download a Dorgard brochure here & contact us for a free quotation.